Your children’s registration fee goes a long way towards strengthening our community and providing a quality music experience and education for your children!
Note: One of the many reasons the JoeyDCares Rock Orchestra is successful is because we have many dedicated parents, students, and members of the community who volunteer their time. No one, including the Director, makes a salary or stipend.
Below are some of the things your registration fee goes towards:
- FARC Program Fees: 20% of the registration fee goes to the Freedom Area Recreation Council
- Sound equipment
- Transportation and storage fees
- Website hosting
- Program printing
- Facility/space rental fees
- Merchandise costs (including red ties worn for gigs)
- Copyrights for CD recordings of cover songs
- Professional Musicians (as needed basis if we don’t have enough members to perform a gig)
- Tech crew, air conditioning, custodial and other fees associated for our big end of session shows
- Ticket printing
- Ink, paper and other office supplies to print music for the orchestra
- Memories to Last A Lifetime
- Smiles On Children’s Faces!