Our session structure is as follows:
- Session 1 (November – February)
- Session 2 (March – June)
- Session 3 (July – October)
Members may sign up for any number of sessions. Many members participate year-round.
Waiver & Registration
Once a year, all students need to print the JDCRO Waiver Form, fill it out and turn it in to Mr. Dundore, along with a check for your first session’s registration fee.
Student Session Fees
- The session registration fee is currently $99 per session for Student Musicians and Junior Musicians.
- Please make checks payable to “Community Foundation of Carroll County.“
- Sibling Discount! The session registration fee for the first child is $99, second child is $89 and third child (or more) is $79.
- There are no fees for adult volunteers and student crew.
- What are registration fees used for?